Oh my, where did time go?! It has been 2 months since my last post, and Christmas is just 73 days away. I may have been neglectful with blogging, but I’ve actually been busy making soap. In fact, lots of soap, but barely enough time to take photos!
Next weekend, my husband and I are taking off for a holiday in Japan. I am so excited for our trip and to be meeting a fellow soaper and blogger. Yup! I have a date with Maya of Infusions on October 27. 🙂
Before I leave, here’s a peak into my holiday line-up.
1. Peppermint Bark – one of my favourite candies! I also love it in soap form, although smelling it makes me hungry.
2. Jack Frost – winter air mingles with candied citrus, berries, forest pine, cool peppermint and vanilla. It’s a gorgeous unisex scent that sticks.
3. Pumpkin Spice Latte – smooth and creamy coffee aroma made richer with pumpkin spice. I am not a fan of pumpkin pie but surprisingly I really like the way this smells! It’s more coffee than spice.
4. Snow – a few months back, I made an all-white soap called Aqua. And how to turn water into snow? With a splash of cooling peppermint, naturellement!
5. Winter Wonderland – a beautiful medley of candied citrus, red currant, balsam, woods, and spice. Some find it a bit on the masculine side, but I personally love it and think it’s good for both men and women.
Thank you for stopping by and wishing you a great week ahead! 🙂