A week ago, as I was doing my routine blog surfing, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Oksana Mylchik of My Soap Factories had nominated SoapJam for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much, Oksana! I am honored and humbled to have my blog considered for this award. It’s like getting an early gift for my upcoming first soap anniversary, this April 3. 🎉
Congratulations to all the other wonderful bloggers who were also nominated by Oksana. To find out who they are, head over to Oksana’s blog!
(Copied from versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com)
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
MY 15 NOMINEES: 👑
4. Diva Soap
12. Moj Sapun
13. Oil and Butter
15. The Soap Mine
7 THINGS ABOUT ME: 😇
Coincidentally, I had just decided to write 40 Things About Me🌻.